Recipients will share knowledge and a strong sense of community and will have the opportunity to take a leadership role in growing an international network.
Grant recipients commit to participating in an open learning network to share best practices, problems and solutions. Commitments include:
1. Requiring at least one active representative to participate in international conference calls held every other month. These calls serve to share
program models in some detail, discuss successes, and jointly brainstorm solutions to problems. In addition, sites agree to a monthly call with
SCCM’s THRIVE Organizer to share successes and problems.
2. Sending at least one representative to the next SCCM Annual Congress to participate in a panel discussion on establishing in-person sites.
3. Trying different models of establishing a support group if the first model is not successful.
4. Participating in some form of quality improvement data collection as developed by the network.
5. Submitting an end-of-year report.